GATE Gate ASTER V2 SE Basic Module [Rear Wired]
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
ASTER is not just another drop-in MOSFET. It is a part of GATE ecosystem that turns your AEG into an advanced training weapon.
What makes ASTER so special?
- Protection against battery reverse polarity
- Proximity trigger sensor which offers even 250 possible sensitivity settings
- Option to configure its main settings simply via trigger or completely through GATE Control Station App for Android, iOS, Windows and macOS
- Built-in RGB led makes programming easier
- Removing of safety lever is not required
- No modification of gearbox shell needed, even in case of KRYTAC* and ICS (*when bolt catch lever is removed. This applies to ASTER Rev 1. Next ASTER revisions will be fully compatible with KRYTAC gearbox)
- Optical gear cam sensor supports all types of gears: Infinite Torque-up, DSG, SSG, 19-tooth and standard
- Binary trigger function as basic function
- Premium level functionality at fair price – extremely profitable price-performance ratio
- GCS App allows for making firmware updates via the internet, which enables quick applying of improvements
What is a drop-in module? It is an electronic unit replacing the trigger contacts and the cut-off lever, which takes control of your AEG.
GATE Control Station App
ASTER and GATE Control Station give you total control of your AEG. The GCS offers you the option to:
- control your airsoft gun from a smartphone with Android, iOS and PC with Windows or macOS
- simply adjust the ASTER settings
- update and upgrade firmware
- see the BB counters and Measurements statistics
- perform diagnostics and send reports
ASTER has optical sensors for detecting gear cam, trigger and selector position. With the GCS App, you can easly calibrate, test and adjust these sensors.
Trigger sensitivity adjustment
The trigger sensor offers you even 250 possible sensitivity settings. You do not have to disassemble your AEG. Just use GCS App to adjust the trigger to your preferences and level of skills. You can even activate 2-stage trigger and set two different trigger sensitivities. Pulling the trigger slightly produces Semi or Burst fire and pulling the trigger further produces Burst, Burst / Auto or Auto fire. The 1.5 gen. proximity trigger sensor offers the following sensitivity ranges, depending on trigger construction:
- In total: 160–250 levels
- In the first millimeter of trigger movement: 3–15 levels
If you want to enjoy 'hair trigger' function in ASTER, equip it with GATE Quantum Trigger.
Selector switching point adjustment
The selector sensor gives you an option for fine calibration of selector switching point.
Please note: Trigger sensitivity and selector switching point cannot be set while programming via trigger.